Thursday, April 18, 2024

A-Z Blogging Challenge 2024: P is for Pagodas and Pulpits

 Looking back through my travel photos I see that in many places there was, on our agendas, an Abbey, Cathedral, Chapel, Church, Convent, Monastery, Mosque, Pagoda, Synagogue, Temple or other place of worship. As we travel along the road I often take snaps of God's houses we pass by. These buildings range from ordinary to ostentatious. 

For the Blogging from A to Z April 2024 Blogging Challenge my theme is Gods' Houses. During April I invite you to join me for an online tour of Gods' Houses from my digital albums.

I had planned to highlight Pews in this post but saw that Pews were obvious in my Naves post. Realising that I've had a Christian bias I've decided to cover Pagodas (even though my collection is sparse) and Pulpits (which I have in abundance)

Tokyo, Japan

Helsinki, Finland

Kaishiung, Taiwan

St Nicholas - Cuddington, England

Giske Church - Giske, Norway

Canterbury Cathedral, Canterbury, England

Somewhere in China - Taken from a River Cruise

Private Chapel in The Elms - Tauranga, New Zealand

Bruges, Belgium

Kristianopel, Sweden

Pantheon, Rome, Italy

Kutna Hora, Czechia

Mykonos, Greece

Kaoshiung, Taiwan

A Huge Complex - Hue, Vietnam


Hue, Vietnam

Oops - I didn't tag this one

Lima, Peru

Qaqortoq Greenland

Vietnam

4 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...