Wednesday, April 17, 2024

A-Z Blogging Challenge 2024: O is for Organs and Offerings

 Looking back through my travel photos I see that in many places we visited there was, on our agendas, an Abbey, Cathedral, Chapel, Church, Convent, Monastery, Mosque, Pagoda, Synagogue, Temple or other place of worship. As we travel along the road I often take snaps of God's houses we pass by. These buildings range from ordinary to ostentatious. 

For the Blogging from A to Z April 2024 Blogging Challenge my theme is Gods' Houses. During April I invite you to join me for an online tour of Gods' Houses from my digital albums.

My personal brainstorm came up with Organs and Offerings for this "O" post: today's Offering from me to you. 

Bangkok, Thailand

St Edmundsbury Cathedral - Bury St Edmunds, England

Tap to donate at Salisbury Cathedral - Salisbury, England

Saarema, Estonia

Wat Phra That Doi Suthep - Thailand

Temppeliaukio Church - Finland, Helsinki

Akaroa, New Zealand

Hallgrímskirkja Reykjavik, Iceland

Angkor Thom - Cambodia

Kristianopel, Sweden

Louisiana, New Orleans

Angkor Wat - Cambodia

All Saints - Kingston, Norfolk Island

Wat Arun - Bangkok, Thailand

Church - Murmansk, Russia

Poznan, Poland

Moravian Church - Fulneck, England

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Kuching, Malaysia

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Barcelona, Spain

Malaga, Spain

4 comments:

  1. I always love seeing pipe organs. I do love the offering from Kuching Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all your comments. We're nearly there. I just have three posts to finish off.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...