Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Watching the world sail by

The weather at Carey Bay hasn't been the best lately so, this evening after dinner, when conditions were pleasant with a lovely breeze off the lake I took my can of Coca-Cola out on the back verandah and watched the passing parade. The local sailing clubs host twilight races on a Wednesday evening so there were a few yachts about. 

It was a pleasant interlude until the bugs started to bite. Next time I will make sure I use the insect repellant that was on the table beside me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...