Friday, December 31, 2021

It's a dog's life...

 ...and not a bad one at that.

Paddy has enjoyed the company of several family members over the past festive week. He was sad that we we left him home alone on Christmas Day but he wouldn't have enjoyed the long car trip..

Following Santa around the lake on Christmas Eve

New transporter

Dressed for Christmas with his mate Dave

Quiet time with Cookie Monster

Checking out the presents



Checking the Christmas photos



Daily exercise done

Trying to escape with the Ballboys

Recovery cruise in his life-jacket

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos, thanks for sharing Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Paddy is so much like Buster... brings back great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - I'm loving the photos taken on my new phone, even these lo-res ones appear quite clear

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...