Friday, December 31, 2021

Until next year

The local weather here has been rather punk on weekends for the past couple of months. Today the sun was shining so when some of the family visited this morning we took the boat out for a spin in the backyard. It's always interesting to spot new vessels as we fly along.

Our daughter shared on Facebook some photos from our sortie this morning. I just had to share some of my pics and videos here as they are easier to find here on the blog than on Facebook.

We hope the sun shines more in 2022.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...