Sunday, December 5, 2021

Championships

Until today I had only seen one or two sailboarders/windsurfers out on the lake. I was quite surprised today to see many out in the windy conditions in what looked like a race. 

After posting the following photos on Facebook one of my genimates told me that it might be the NSW state windsurfing championships. A quick sortie to Google told me that the NSW State Championships were being hosted in my backyard (Lake Macquarie) by the Toronto Amateur Sailing Club on 4th and 5th of December.  

They certainly added some colour to an otherwise dismal day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...