Friday, December 24, 2021

20 Something Snaps - Christmas Trees

As I'm in the Christmas spirit I dug into my album to see if I had any images of Christmas Trees.

I found a few!!!

Buenos, Aires, Argentina

South Africa

School - Parramatta, Australia
alia
Hawaii, USA

Family home - Newcastle, Australia

School - Parramatta, Australia

Regent Seven Seas Explorer

Newcastle, Australia

Cape Town, South Africa

Kona, Hawaii USA

Our home, 2011

Windsor, England

Regent Seven Seas Navigator

Phoenix, Arizona

Banjul, The Gambia

Montevideo, Uruguay

Lisbon, Portugal

Cape Town, South Africa

Buenos Aires, Argentina

New York, USA

Regent Seven Seas Voyager

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...