Tuesday, December 28, 2021

No Group Photos

I usually try to get a group photo of all our grandchildren when we have a family get- together. Yesterday we had our Christmas shindig at Carey Bay and I was so busy fluffing around with catering and wet weather arrangements that I neglected to gather the kids for a happy snap.

Thankfully they all squashed into our main living room for the present opening and I got a couple of photos of that. When I examined the following photo this morning I realised that all twelve grandchildren (plus one parent) were in it. How lucky was that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...