Friday, December 3, 2021

A Perfumed Garden

 I often write about my backyard but today it's the turn of our front garden.

When I went out the front door this morning I was hit by a delightful perfume. On investigation I realised it was courtesy of our gardenia borders and larger gardenia varieties.

I love our seasonal garden, while the roses have wilted we now have the gardenias and agapanthus in bloom and the promise of wisteria in a few weeks time. I am eternally grateful to the former owner of this home who set out such a beautiful space.





1 comment:

  1. Nothing like the perfume of Gardenias. Wisteria will be lovely too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...