Sunday, December 19, 2021

After the storm

It was hot in Carey Bay today but thankfully we are able to use our solar power to power the aircon which kept us cool. As often happens on hot summer's day we had a very angry but mercifully quick storm at dusk.

After the storm we were rewarded with a double rainbow whose reflection came all the way to our fence. Thanks to Robert for calling me out from my Geneacave so that I could watch the colourful show.

It was so magnificent that, after watching the display, I had to run inside and share my photos here. 

How's that for a reflection?

It went way up and over our house

A local duck family were paddling towards the rainbow 


The clouds in the other direction were not too bad either

The bods on MV Lady Mac (left) were chasing the rainbow.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. You are fortunate to be able to see such lovely views from your home.
    Wishing you a very happy Christmas with loved ones. Let's hope for a more stable year for all in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Betty and best wishes to you and your family for a happy and Covidfree festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your photos are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us all, nature surely does have some wonderful features.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...