Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where was Jesus?

Christ the Redeemer was in hiding in Rio yesterday. Guess we'll have to come back to see him another time. In spite of weather we had a super day in this fab city.

Misty Rio yesterday

The funny thing was that when we were talking to fellow cruisers this morning they asked if we had heard the kerfuffle overnight when the ship returned to port in Rio. We didn't!

Apparently there was a medical emergency on board so we turned around to send two passengers to hospital, one with a burst appendix and one who had had a stroke. 

Those passengers on board who weren't in the land of nod got a great view of Jesus who wasn't hidden behind clouds at 3am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...