Monday, October 4, 2021

Al Fresco

 4 October 2021

The mercury at our home on the Lake hit 30c today so it was best to stay indoors during the heat of the day. The conditions at dusk, however, were perfect to have an al fresco dinner out on our deck/balcony/verandah with its stunning views of Lake Macquarie. 


As Mr GeniAus had cooked a lovely Crispy Pork with Noodles dish that was served in a bowl we were able to sit in our comfy chairs outside and enjoy our meal which we complemented with a nice but Risky Australian Pinot Gris

Crispy Pork with Noodles

Risky Business


It isn't a party without Paddy who joined us for our repast

I'd still be out there enjoying the atmosphere but I was driven inside by some pesky bities who were feasting on my wrists and ankles. We'll plug our bug zapper in before our next sortie for an al fresco meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...