Friday, October 22, 2021

20 Something Snaps - Blushing Brides

 It's amazing how often we come across brides having their photos taken at popular tourist sites we visit. Today I am sharing a few images of brides who have got in the way of my photos during our travels.

Aulani Resort, Hawaii

Sydney, Australia

Tower Bridge, London

Kristiansud, Norway

Reynisfarja, Iceland

London, England

Antwerp, Belgium

Hoi An, Vietnam

Waikiki, Hawaii

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Bari, Italy

St Petersburg, Russia

Honolulu, Hawaii

Singapore

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Barcelona, Spain

Phuket, Thailand

Mangalore, India

Tokyo, Japan

Pudsey, England

Belfast, Ireland

 

2 comments:

  1. Loved these informal pics of brides on their special day and the surroundings. Thanks, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Betty. I'm thrilled to see that you are enjoyed a post. Although my main purpose is leaving a record of my antics for my descendants in the future I'm always chuffed to hear from readers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...