Thursday, October 21, 2021

Leaving home

 21 October 2021

Today I left home for the first time since we went into lockdown. I am not rushing back into society so our destination was our daughter's home in an adjoining LGA that we have been prohibited from visiting during lockdown. I felt quite safe there as all of  our family who are eligible for vaccination are double dosed.

Driving out of our CovidSafe Sanctuary

We enjoyed our gathering and our takeaway meal from our fave Newcastle Chinese restaurant Chinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...