Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ready For A Soak

It was A Slow and hot drive South to Miami from Melbourne,  Florida. 

The temperature Is hovering In The High 80s Today. I Was surprised And delighted To Be Greeted At reception at the Z Hotel in South Beach With An Icy Cold Glass Of Bubbly. The Porter Who Showed Me To Our Room Asked If I Was interested In A Spa, I Replied in the affirmative So He Sent Another Man along To Set It Up.

It Is Now Ready And Waiting For Poor Mr Geniaus who Is On A Hot Nearly 2 Mile Walk Back From Returning Our Rental Car.

I Hope He Likes Spas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...