Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dodging Traffic in the Big Apple

Times Square today

Whenever I visit New York I am  astounded by the way that most pedestrians don't pay any attention to the traffic signals and just wander across the road any old time dodging taxis and buses. What is even more amazing is that the policemen who are on nearly every corner around Times Square just ignore them.

Imagine how much money they could make in fines if they booked these lawbreakers. They might even get enough to fix up the rough sidewalks and patchy roads.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...