Tuesday, September 29, 2026

WeekLforLookingIn

Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge. I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.

Last week's theme for the challenge was WeekLforLookingIn. I initially thought this would be a  big challenge but the Windows, Doors and Teeth tags in my photo archive found me a good range of images to share. 


Popcorn Preparation - Disney, Tokyo 2023

Stella McCartney - London 2023
 
Real Dutch Frites - amsterdam 2024.

Hamming it up - Barcelona, Spain 2024

My what big teeth you have Isafjordur Iceland 2016

Mind the Gap - Australia 2013

San Pataleo, Sardinia 2019

Rootstech - Salt Lake City, USA. 2018

Gallery - Portmeiron, Wales 2022

Rembrandt Huis - Amsterdam 2024

The next two are from Aeropolis, Greece 2024



Accommodation - Hanoi Hilton, Vietnam. 2018

Temptation - Bruges, Belgium 2023

I'm looking in, he's looking out - Vannes, France 2024

A nice drop from #Australia

Looking in - Lake Macquarie, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...