Friday, September 4, 2026

WeekHforHearts


Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge.I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.

Last week's theme for the challenge was WeekHforHearts. This challenge wasn't too difficult as I had a lot of images in my collection tagged as "Hearts." 

Actually I think I went overboard and posted too many snaps. Creating a few collages, after I spent too long trying to arrange my pics in groups in the Blogger App,  helped me share more images. 

Near the home of two famous lovers Verona Italy 2024

Getaria, Spain -2024

Served at a friend's home - Salt Lake City 2015

Found amongst the treasure in my study is this Mighty Mouse.

Asissi, Italy - Home of St Francis 2022

We succumbed - Bruges, Belgium 2023

On the buses - London, England 2024

Happy couples hanging around in a temple - Oskaka, Japan 2025

Hearts to go - Seoul, South Korea 2025

We obliged this couple in Budapest Hungary by taking their photo.

Lovely Comogli, Italy 2019

Decorated roofs on the Trulli
 - the traditional houses in Alberobello Italy 2022

  

 

  


Liverpool, England 2023



Confused 



Above are three Fuzzy photos from a pilgrimage to honour Elvis in Nashville Tennessee 2012
 The Heartbreak Hotel was one of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in.
We passed on the souvenirs.

Signs on lightpoles at Nelson Manadela University 
Port Elizaabeth, South Africa 1016

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...