Tuesday, September 22, 2026

WeekKforKn

Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge. I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.





Last week's theme for the challenge was WeeKforKn. It was a rather challenging week. I have an impressive set of Knockers, other than that just  a few images tagged as Kneelers, Knights and Knitting. I thank my Personal Assistant at ChatGPT for creating several collages for this challenge.

A visit to Knowlton, England
 
I saw this pretty Pre-dieu in Dubrovnik, Croatia
It's well padded to protect the knees.

Stopped at the Knesset - Jerusalem, Israel 2022

Kneelers make praying bearable for parishioners in Bury St Edmunds, Mumbai and Ypres

Learning to knit at Grandma's - 1980s

Go on, Knock me over - Fujairah, UAE. 2015

I wasn't about to do a Gauguin,
I was preparing to cut my Birthday Cake 2019

Entries in the Knitting competition at the King Island, Australia Show. 2024

Lineup at Marksburg Castle, Germany - 2024

With over 100 images of Knockers in my archive I will have to stagger my knocker posts. Let's start with a few Hands.

Italy in 2023

Knockers  of Rome - My fave is the Cherub 2023

Escapees from the Jungle found in many ccities

Colombian Knockers In Cartagena. 2013

I didn't find a Bagpipe knocker in Scotland, these will have to suffice.

Although we've travelled extensively in Asia I'm short of knocker pics. These three from Japan, Singapore and South Korea are on red doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...