Monday, September 7, 2026

WeekIforIntegers

Over on Bluesky Sheena, a Glaswegian living in Northern Ireland, curates a weekly photographic challenge. I have been participating in these challenges for a couple of months It gives me an opportunity to dig into my rather large snapshot archive and share a few images to the weekly theme related to a letter of the alphabet.

Last week's theme for the challenge was WeekIforIntegers. I  had a head start as I had been assigning the tag "Numbers" to my more recent photos. I had to dig deeper to find earlier snaps. I will continue adding the numbers tag where appropriate as I can see it being of use in the future. It has given me for next years April A-Z Blogging Challenge.

In our front yard Lake Macquarie

On a wall in the Sagrada Familia - Barcelona, Spain

That's a lot of Port - Porto, Portugal

Tunneling to Lille, France

Saftety First - Vannes, France

Where we were sleeping

Milk and Mail - Iceland

Fancy table setting at dinner in Sydney

A collateral family member owned this hotel - Berrima, Australia

It ain't easy being 16

Checking in - Cape Town, South Africa 2026


Another "Old Dart"? Dartmouth, England 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...