Monday, September 14, 2026

Too Late for Camellias

 As sit, work and ponder in my study I am privileged to have a view of our large front garden.

It's not too often that I take a walk around that garden. On returning from an outing on Saturday I made the time to take a stroll around and admire the work Mr GeniAus does to maintain this space.

Down on of our side boundaries we have an avenue of mature Camellias that are magnificent when in bloom. I'm sorry that I didn't do this walk a month ago when they were at their best. The few roses we have haven't woken up yet either and the gardenias are also sleeping. There was still plenty to see. 

Please take a virtual walk with me and view some upclose shots. I'll leave wider views for another day.

















3 comments:

  1. Very pretty variety. 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely variety of plants in flower, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job your husband does, so colourful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...