Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Not a "Must See Site"

Just around the corner from the pub where we had lunch was a former residence of the Dickens family. We stopped in for a visit.

We found a clean, well maintained property that would have provided a comfortable home for Charles and his family. While it had several interesting artefacts and I didn't regret the visit I wouldn't put this site on my list of "don't miss while in London attractions. "







We walked in (for a fee)








Vanity dinnerware?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...