Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Temporary Home

For the last few months I have been travelling between home and Narrabri while Robert is working in Narrabri.

Our temporary home above the empty shop on the right of this phote

In the last few weeks our temporary home has been in a new flat slap bang in the middle of Narrabri's main street. While it is only has basic furniture it is a light and airy apartment equipped with all mod cons. It is so convenient to the shops, supermarket and the local pub and Chinese restaurant that serve good food.

Local Pub Resraurant

Steak Special at the Pub

I have enjoyed spending time in Narrabri where I've had ample opportunities to explore north-western NSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...