Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Golden Glory

While in London this time we are ticking off  some bucket list items by visiting sites we haven't ever visited or, like the place we visited today, had only previously made a fleeting visit.

We walked from Kings Cross part of the way to our destination, St Paul's Cathedral Cathedral, and as we are avoiding the tube lest we catch Covid, we took a bus the rest of the way.

Entry to the site was ticketed and we felt very safe as we spent a couple of hours exploring the nooks and crannies of this impressive building. On reviewing my photos I noticed how much gold was in evidence in the fixtures and fittings.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...