Sunday, June 26, 2022

Swannery

Back in the 1990s when two of the  children and I accompanied Robert on a study tour I took the children to visit the Swannery at Abbotsbury while Robert worked.

On the first port, Portland England, of our current cruise I revisited the swannery this time with Robert. In spite of the cold, windy conditions we thoroughly enjoyed the visit to this sanctuary for 600 mute swans where had a chance to feed them.



Please Mum


Ruffled feathers


The Sanctuary



Robert feeding the swans

Multitasking - Drinking and Swimming



A Bank of Swans




Self service

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...