Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Penfolds take over

So today we visited a ruined castle and a Chateau we hadn't previously visited.
 
The vineyard buildings at Chateau Lanassan were a bit tired but the guide told us that several were to be renovated. 

An Australian company has bought a 75,% interest in the business. I asked if it was Penfolds and she told us that it's one of three French vineyards in which Penfolds has a large interest.
 
I immediately took more interest in the site. Some pics follow.


Empty vats as new ones are being installed

It was our guide's first time guiding a large group. She did well

Spa bath?

An old building at the Chateau

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...