Saturday, May 18, 2024

Cassis

Until we signed up for a tour of Cassis in France I thought Cassis was something to drink. While no liquid passed our lips we drank in many colourful sights as we walked around thr delightful town, on the Cote d'Azur.

My camera got a good workout.
 
The parking meters had digital displays.

Traditional timber boats

Salivating

Pique-nique on the white sand beach

Modest cafe in a side street

Ready for the day's influx of tourists



An enclosed bay

Straight from the pêcheur's bateau


Responsible adults at play

There were many waterfront cafes


Temptation

At the market

I may have a new pink hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...