Monday, June 3, 2024

Sunday Stroll

 Our excursion today took us to the charming old city of Vannes in Britanny. As it was a Sunday several of the shops were shut but there were plenty of locals out enjoying the sunshine.

There is a crowded marina outside the old city

Entrance to the city


A first breathtaking sight

Bride to be 

Hearty cheese

Chatting up his flock

No cheap drops in the market


We had to sample the local beignets



So much temptation


Typical architecture abounds



Smiling locals

Town Hall outside the city wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...