Thursday, May 23, 2024

A Phonecian City

Playing catch-up with a few snaps from Cadiz in Spain, another beautiful small new-to-us city with a history that Cadiz back to Phonecian times. We enjoyed a walking tour and museum visit and were then let loose to wander in the town. The weather was again glorious.

The Cathedral


City Hall

Outside the Museum

Inside the Museum

His and Hers Sarcophagi

So many cracks on this old pot
A Mighty Door


Large Monument on one of the squares

Busker

Another Church

Enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide

The Market

Guard dog

I appreciated the many seats that were dotted around the city
Brocolli Tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...