Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Hawkesbury Reflections

 A convenient and inexpensive way for me to travel to Sydney is by rail (Seniors can travel all day for $2.50.

 Until today I hadn't boarded a Sydney bound train since pre Covid times. As I was meeting up with some schoolfriends at the Art Gallery for lunch I had ample time to hop on a train at Fassifern and make the meeting time of noon.

I had forgotten about some of the pretty scenery encountered on that 2 hour journey and was entranced by some of the reflections I spotted on the calm waters in the calm waters of the Hawkesbury River near Brooklyn.






2 comments:

  1. It’s a pretty trip isn’t it. I love going to Sydney by train ❤️

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...