Thursday, May 18, 2023

A Family of Five

I was sitting in bed drinking my morning coffee this morning when Robert called me to take a look in the backyard. 

I jumped up, grabbed my phone and went out on the balcony to see that a family of five had landed on our jetty. I started snapping while they enjoyed their sojourn in the morning sun.

It was a glorious calm morning on the lake for our visitors 

I wonder if that chap was looking at his reflection

They wriggled and jiggled as they surveyed the neighbourhood

It appeared to be a Mum, Dad and three kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...