Saturday, March 25, 2023

A-Z Challenge - Theme Reveal

#AtoZChallenge 2023 badgeIt's six years since I took part in the A-Z challenge on this blog. Most recently I participated on my genealogy blog in 2021

After reading that fellow Australian blogger Jennifer of the Best Bookish blog was taking part I made a rash decision to join her. I had been pondering for a few months but wasn't ready to commit. While I missed the opportunity to join the Theme Reveal I will add my entry to the Master List tomorrow and start posting on April 1st.

In the past year since  travel opened up for Australians Robert and I have taken several journeys at home and overseas. While I posted many photos of these adventures on Facebook I want to leave a more permanent record of some of our adventures. This challenge provides me with opportunities to share my photos and stories while recording some personal history. 

I plan to share photos and stories from our travels between April 2022 and March 2023. My theme sounded rather boring in English so I turned to Latin. The theme is In Anno Itinerantur. 

I invite you to come travelling with me here on the jillballau blog

You can read all about the challenge here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be the cause of this Jill. Welcome back to the challenge. I look forward to travelling along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m looking forward to your travel blog. I can see April will be a busy time for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward, Jill, to,reading more about your travels.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...