Sunday, March 5, 2023

It came our way

Great show at The Civic Theatre in Newcastle on Saturday. 

It's wonderful to see some of the major shows are heading north to our regional city. I'll certainly be supporting the next two musicals that are coming our way later in the year

Thanks to my daughter for taking me to see "Come from Away", a simple but engaging show that doesn't rely on glitzy costumes or spectacular sets to tell a story. 

I first saw the show several years ago in London because I didn't think it would make its way to Australia. It did come downunder and has been a huge success.

I enjoyed it as much the second time around.

Come from Away set at The Civic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...