Friday, August 19, 2022

The Duke

As we were walking between the Postal Museum and Charles Dickens House Museum in London we felt the need for refreshment. Then we saw a sign to a pub, The Duke.

We found an Art Deco pub (circa 1938) sited in a residential area on a corner underneath a block of flats. The interior of the cosy pub featured many features of its period and the food was good. I'd recommend it as a spot to rest prior or after a to visit the Dicken's Museum which we found just around the corner.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...