Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Motivation Missing

My feet haven't really hit the ground after our recent bout of travelling. Travelling is hard work and doesn't provide many opportunities for sleep-ins and lazy days. I love to travel but I also enjoy the quiet times we spend in our home on the Lake. 

When I looked out the window this morning and saw the monochromatic grey view from our bed  I staged a sit-in past my normal rising time. As the news of Olivia-Newton-John's death was on the box we reminisced about times past and music from our younger days.

View from my comfy cot

I'm a Master of Procrastination who, after seven weeks on the move, has so many things on my to-do list. I managed to crawl out from under the covers before ten and slink into the study to play catch-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...