Monday, August 8, 2022

Reading Challenge Progress July - A Drought

On the 27th December 2021 the Goodwill Librarian launched on Facebook her 2022 reading challenge. I made a hasty decision to join this challenge. 

Each month I will report my progress in reading books that fulfil her criteria. I will add a link to the Librarything entry for each criterion I tick off.

I was unable to tick any books off my list in July.   As I travelled from mid June to early August my reading habit took a hit. Now that I am home again I have resumed reading.

You can see the full list of the challenge criteria here.

 I still have find books to fit these criteria:

27. That's a one hit wonder 

28. About nature 

35. Only published as an ebook 

36. About sports 

39. By an author who shares your name 

40. On audiobook read by the author 

42. Written by two authors 

45. About current events 

This is not a full list of the books I read in July. The remaining titles can be seen on my Librarything or GoodReads accounts.

2 comments:

  1. For 42 you could read the recent Louise Penny Hilary Clinton novel.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...