Sunday, January 2, 2022

Front row seat

 When I looked out the living room yesterday morning I saw a bright splash of colour in the backyard. There was a young and I think very new sailboarder doing battle with his board, he and his family appeared to be visiting some neighbours a few houses up the lake.

The lake was rather choppy so conditions were challenging for a novice but this lad tried valiantly to get his board moving. 




I managed to grab a video of the boy on one of his short runs. After he had probably exhausted himself a young female took her turn with the board. She experienced similar difficulties to the boy.



I also recorded a few minutes of the young girl in action. 


After several turns on the board the girl swam it back to the shore.

I was most impressed by the tenacity and perseverance of these two youngsters, I hope they enjoyed their time at the lake as much as I enjoyed watching from my front row seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...