Monday, January 31, 2022

20 Something Snaps from a Sunday Drive

After staying close to home for months and then being in Covid isolation we filled the tank yesterday and took off for a drive in the country. It was a hot day with the temperature along our way reaching 35 degrees but we were quite comfortable in our airconditioned chariot.

Travelling north-west from home we saw some beautiful landscapes in which pretty clouds figured prominently. NB All these snapshots were taken from a moving car.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...