Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Tourist Sandals

My tourist sandals have been around the world a couple of times. Purchased in a market in China for around $12 over five years ago they are extremely comfortable and durable and are perfect for walking and swimming in areas with rough seabeds. Each time I take them on a trip I say that I will ditch them and replace them with a new pair but I always bring these faithful soles home.

Today I ventured to the sales where I found a new pair of tourist sandals at half price. As I can't resist a good bargain I purchased them. They will accompany me on my next cruise but I can't bring myself to throw out the old Chinese models just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...