Friday, June 14, 2024

Curves and Circles

My photos today focused on curves and circles.

We had a full day on the Isle of Wight. Fortified by an English breakfast we spent over four hours at Queen Victoria's holiday home, Osborne House, before taking to the road to explore more of the Island's coast.
























Regal crockery
















Corridor at Osborne House


Queen Victoria's bathing machine


Windows from Swiss Cottage, the Royal Children's play house


We enjoyed the coastal view from the car

We were accompanied on our drive by steady rain which discouraged us from lingering at scenic sites. We rounded off our day with dinner in a local pub.


We enjoyed a taste of Sicily with our dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...