Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Welcome back Saracen

One of the delights of living on the water is being able to watch the movements of the boats that are moored in our backyard at Carey Bay in Lake Macquarie.

Boats in the Backyard 9 March 2023

There are only a few boats moored close to our home, some rarely move, some go out regularly and some like the catamaran, Saracen, disappear for months at a time. Saracen was bobbing around in March this year but disappeared some time after that. Each year when she disappears (perhaps for a warmer climate) we wonder if she will return. 

On looking out our window this morning my husband spotted Saracen back at her mooring. I grabbed my phone and snapped a few happy shots to record the occasion. 

Boats in the Backyard 8/11/2023

Disembarking

Land Ahoy

Welcome back Saracen. We've missed you. 

Saracen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...