Saturday, September 30, 2023

Outback Welcomes

We had a super time on our recent adventure from Cairns to Darwin with Outback Spirit and we were made welcome in many of the localities we visited. 

I managed to snap a few decent welcome images when we were stationary but had difficulty when I tried to take photos of some we spotted as we drove along. It was hard to capture these from a bumpy 4WD bus on dirt roads. 

Outback Spirit 4WD Coach

Yungaburra, Queensland

Hells Gate Roadhouse, Queensland


Pungalina, NT

Borroloola, NT

Borroloola, NT

Lorella Springs, NT -not my idea of Paradise!

Mataranka, NT

Katherine, NT

Katherine, NT

Edith Falls, NT

Camp 119, NT

Queensland-NT Border

Queensland-NT Border

Queensland-NT Border

Queensland-NT Border

Mataranka, NT

Pine Creek, NT

Adelaide River, NT

Undara, Queensland

Normanton, Queenslaand

Doomadgee, Queensland

Croydon, Queensland

Yungaburra, Queensland

Ravenshoe, Queensland

Mount Garnet, Queensland

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...