Thursday, December 1, 2022

Reading Challenge - November

On the 27th December 2021 the Goodwill Librarian launched on Facebook her 2022 reading challenge. I made a hasty decision to join this challenge. 

Each month I will report my progress in reading books that fulfil her criteria. I will add a link to the Librarything entry for each criterion I tick off.

Since returning from overseas I have lifted my game and read quite a few books. These can be seen on my Librarything or GoodReads accounts.

Following are details of titles I ticked off in November. You can see the full list of criteria here.


40. An audiobook read by the author. I gave this a shot and tried very hard to finish this book but I'm just not a fan of this format. 

Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris

45. About current events - I chose this book because I know that this is a continuing issue for doctors.

Scrubbed: A heart surgeon's extraordinary memoir of life, death and everything in between by Nikki Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...