Saturday, December 31, 2022

Reading Challenge - December

On the 27th December 2021 the Goodwill Librarian launched on Facebook her 2022 reading challenge. I made a hasty decision to join this challenge. 

Each month I will report my progress in reading books that fulfil her criteria. I will add a link to the Librarything entry for each criterion I tick off.

I've read quite a few books this month. These can be seen on my Librarything or GoodReads accounts.

Following are details of title I ticked off in December to complete the challenge. You can see the full list of criteria here.


35. Only published as an ebook : Broken Promises: Scottish Breach of Promise cases by Norrie McLeish

I really enjoyed this challenge which forced me to extend my reading repertoire by reading new authors and genres. The only real issue I had was in listening to an audio book, I found it took way too long to get through the story.

I'm sad that the Goodwill Librarian hasn't yet posted a 2023 Book Challenge, I hope she does in the coming days, I will certainly sign up.

In the interim I have signed up for a Goodreads Calendar Challenge that only requires me to read 24 books: 2 per month based on a calendar theme. If you are on Goodreads you can seek it out.

This link will take you to my earlier monthly challenge posts https://ballau.blogspot.com/search?q=reading+challenge .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...