Saturday, December 10, 2022

Fingerpost

In celebration of adding a new word  "Fingerpost" to my lexicon I took a look at the many signs I have keyworded "Signs" in my photo archive and tagged those I think are "Fingerposts". To earn a tag the signs must be mounted on a single post and have a pointy or finger shaped end.

I didn't find as many as I thought would fit my criteria, I'm sure there are more that I haven't previously tagged.  Following is a small collection of some fingerposts that I found in my albums. Please remember that many of these are taking from moving vehicles so may be crooked or fuzzy.

St Malo, France

London, England

Side, Turkey

Villa Adriana, Italy

Italy

Auckland, New Zealand

Kuranda, Australia

Scotland

Highclere Castle, England

Highclere Castle, England

Villa Adriana, Italy

Robben Island, South Africa

France

Ireland

Galway, Ireland

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

Kenmare, Ireland

Jeju, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Woolsthorpe Manor, England

Abidjan, Ivory Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...