Thursday, March 10, 2022

High Tides

We are fortunate that the only damage we have sustained from the flood this week is inconvenience. Our hearts go out to our fellow Australians who have suffered loss and devastation.

As we face Lake Macquarie with its large surface area there is plenty of space for our excess water to go. The level of the water has temporarily risen with the result that we have had a permanent high tide for the past week which completely covered our neighbour's jetty and came close to hiding ours.

High tide

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...