Friday, March 4, 2022

20 Something Snaps - Welcome to the Country

On our recent break from home we were domiciled in Narrabri, NSW, where Robert was working. On the weekends we took the the roads and visited many of the surrounding areas.

We encountered many welcome signs as we travelled along the roads. I was particularly captivated by some of the place names that recognised the traditional aboriginal names of some areas. 

These images that haven't been doctored were taken from a moving car although, if there wasn't any traffic around, Robert would slow down for me to take my snaps.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...