Saturday, December 14, 2019

Flying High

 We enjoyed our first helicopter excursion from the Scenic Eclipse so much that, as soon as we landed, we raced off to sign up for a second flight. While our credit cards will take a massive hit from this decision, we know that our memories that will last forever will make it worth the short term fiscal pain. 

I was lucky, on this second flight near Booth Island to score the co-pilot's seat so I had even more spectacular views than on our last flight. Here is just a small selection of our snaps that do not do justice to the magnificent vistas we saw.





Control Panel









The Mother Ship


Safe Landing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...