Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Ice Walk

 11 December 2019

High spot of my day was our walk on the sea ice near Cockburn Island where the Captain manoeuvred the ship into the ice (4 feet thick). We walked off the ship straight onto the ice. Sensational!

I bumped something on my camera so the photos are an irregular size and my glasses were fogged up so it was truly point and shoot.

Exploring in the ice as it snowed

Our guides kept us safe



Cockburn Island

Our guides kept watch over us

This crew member made snow angels



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...