Thursday, July 1, 2021

Canada Day

Back in 2007 we enjoyed two visits to Western Canada when our son was undertaking a fellowship in Calgary. We explored many areas in Alberta and British Columbia with he and his family. 

Canada Day, the 1st of July, found us at Rocky Mountain House at the end of a trip through Alberta.

We enjoyed celebrating with locals, learning about Canadian History, wearing our maple leaf tattoos. There weren't many options for food at the venue so we snacked on a picnic lunch of corn on the cob. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say so I encourage you to say G'day in comments on my posts.

Sorry I have turned word verification on but I am just getting too much spam to allow comments without this feature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...